Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Girls

These are my 4 girls. In high school, when dreaming of my perfect family, I planned on having 5 boys. Boy am I glad that we're not always blessed with what we plan! My two big girls, Wendi and Emily are like my two hands, I don't know what I would do without them! Today they went over to a friend's house and were gone all day. They are getting so big and having them gone all day on their social errands made me realize that. I really missed them! Life is ever surging forward but I wish that I could press the pause button. In this moment of time Paige is my sweet baby girl that I hold in my arms, Abbie is my funny 3 year old who still gives big hugs and kisses and her antics make us all laugh. Emily has such a kind heart. She plays with the little children and also makes us laugh with her funny impressions and voices. Wendi is my responsible girl always asking, 'What can I do to help mom?" and wanting to hold Paige. They are still all my sweet girls in this moment, they all still play with little toys and fight over who sits by dad and who gets to snuggle first. I wouldn't mind a pause button in this moment.

No comments: