Alan and I took Emily out for her 8th birthday. We started out at Outback but after waiting 45 minutes I asked what was taking so long they said they were looking for a table that was big enough to fit us. Ummmm.....there's just the three of us, or rather 2 1/2 because Emily's just a half size little person. And really if you're being technical Alan and I aren't exactly large people either, some might say we were small. So we went to Red Robin and had hamburgers. It was a good time and Emily felt special because the waitress said how much she loved Emily's outfit...a salmon colored sweater dress, leggings and some silver flats...yes, very cute if I must say so myself. She told everyone that the waitress had given her a compliment and said she was very pretty and Wendi immediately said, "Well that's cause you are". It was one of those moments as a parent when you say, wow, I really have nice kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!
I love that you took Emily out for her very own birthday dinner. I also love that the sisters have each other's backs!
Happy Birthday Emily!
Great idea to take her out. I know that was a special evening for her.
Post a Comment